Ticker

Wourldstarsl

Site hedder ads

'My family is my life'

               'My family is my life'

My family is a very closely knit one. It is rather small with five members. My parents love eachother very much. They love us too. Each member of the family is attached to the others.

 I lovemy parents and brother and sister they are my life! They care for us every way they can. I care for them as much.

Our parents do not quarrel. They do argue, but this is to solve a problem. We children do notquarrel with each other either. We are really very caring. We share everything. If a member of thefamily is sick I feel sad and wish the sickness would go away soon. When mother falls ill we allfeel helpless and father nurses her.

We all help him by attending to the housework. We doeverything to make her comfortable and feel better.

In the same way we are happy when one of us does well in school, or is recognized for somethingspecial. We are very proud of our successes.

 My friends sometimes tease me saying we are too attached to the family.

As a family we enjoy things and are happiest when we are together and doing things together. So I can truthfully say that my family is my life. Without even one member life would not be worthliving. 

I would feel so lonely and depressed!

Thanks reading for you !!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments