Yesterday I went on a trip to Randenigala reservoir. I went there in the evening. The weather was cloudy and dark. The sun was setting. It was a very beautiful sight to see. It was amazing. I don't have words to describe how I felt. For a moment I forgot every sadness and pain in my life and it was peaceful. The sound of the folowing water was music to my ears.
I stood still like a statue. My friends thought that I was frozen. Even though they yelled at me I couldn't hear them because I was so deep in my thoughts. I looked down at the bottom of the Randenigala reservoir there were bunch of fishes,swimming. I was glad that I went on this trip. It was a much needed trip for me with all those negative thoughts were going on my mind. My friends joined me soon. We set there for hours without talking only just admiring the beauty of the nature.
The Randenigala Dam stood still behind our backs. Very soon it was getting dark. We hurried back home. But I left a part of myself there.
Thank you for reading my article.




0 Comments